Sunday 14 February 2010

Pick Up Lines For Girls - 10 Pick Up Lines You Can Practice

This is a tribute to all who want to learn about the pick up lines for girls. I am sure that you will enjoy all these things just as much as I did when I was learning them. But, first let me get things straight.

1 - Always have confidence when you deliver them.
2 - Make sure that you have the courage to back it up.
3 - Learn how to understand men and their egos.

These are the three things that I want you to know before you learn the pick up lines for girls. I am a girl like you and I know how it feels. So, take it as a warning so that things will be easier for you in the long run.

Pick up line 1: (When you are in the bar) "Hey! You are with me."

Pick up line 2: (Approaching a group of guys) "Which one of you is man enough to buy me a drink?"

Pick up line 3: (Get a pen or paper and approach a guy) "Hey, did you drop this?"

Pick up line 4: (Talking to a guy you like) I like untainted men.

Pick up line 5: (Approach any guy you are attracted to) "You really look familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?"

Pick up line 6: So, how about going to the game with me on Sunday?

Pick up line 7: Are you going to ask me out or I will just pretend that you are?

Pick up line 8: Man I love sports!

Pick up line 9: I must be going blind. You just went inside my heart and I did not even notice you.

Pick up line 10: Are you a model because I must have seen you on a magazine?

I hope you learned something from these sets of pick up lines for girls and enjoyed applying them as much as I did. But, if you are not sure you can pull it over then I suggest you practice first.

But, just like the rest of the population, I know you are still longing for more pick up lines for pick up lines for girls. Therefore, you just need to follow this link that I provide and I will take you to the fun world of dating and love.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Sarah_Nichol

No comments:

Post a Comment