Monday 18 January 2010

More corny pick up lines!

Are you a bad load of laundry? You make my pants feel two sizes too small.

Are you a model?

Are you a parking ticket? You got fine written all over you.

Are you accepting applications for your fan club?

Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!

Babe! you look so fine I could drink your bath water!

Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call FINE PRINT!

Baby, I'm an American Express lover.... you shouldn't go home without me!

Baby, Im gonna make you so hot youll come away with a tan!

Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet.

Baby, you're so hot, you make the equator look like the north pole.

Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business.

Can you believe that just a few hours ago we'd never even been to bed together?

C'mon, you know you want to.

Congratulations! You've been voted "Most Beautiful Girl In This Room" and the grand prize is a night with me!

Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!

Darling, you have lovely eyes... may I have them?

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me? I thought you knew....

Do you have a mirror in your pocket? Because I could see myself in your pants.

Do you have room in your handbag for the keys to my Porsche?

Do you know what'd look good on you? Me.

Do you know, your hair and my pillow are perfectly color coordinated.

Do you like short love affairs? I hate them. I've got all weekend.

Do you sleep on your stomach? If not, can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment