Sunday 31 January 2010

Thought there were no more corny pick up lines out there? Think again

* Excuse me but you dropped something? … my jaw when you walked in.

* I have only three months to live. ..

* Wow. (sometimes one word is good enough 30% of the time)

* Hi. I would like to award you the {Whatever beer we were drinking} award for looking so good. Now if you will give me your name, number and other vital statistics, I would like to enter you in our grand prize drawing for an all-expenses paid date with me.

* It’s my birthday! How about a birthday kiss? (Is it really your birthday?) No, but how about a kiss anyway?

* Excuse me, I just got out of prison and need someone to turn straight again, can you help?

* I run a sex toy store and need some product testers, can I count on you?

* If you stood in front of a mirror and help up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.

* I bet you cannot wait until tomorrow, because I bet that you get more and more beautiful every day.

* I can’t believe I’ve been hear the entire evening with all these beautiful people and the moment I find ‘The One’, all I have time to say is “good bye”.

* (If s/he is looking at you)You know, my mother always told me it was impolite to stare… so what do you say we dance?

* I can see you. [Uh, yeah.] Great! Then how about tomorrow.

* Can I try a few pick up lines on you? [give some good ones and some lame ones] OK, I have just one more line for you: Can I try a few pick up lines on you?

* You see my friend over there? [Point to friend who sheepishly waves from afar] He wants to know if YOU think I’M cute.

* The only thing your eyes haven’t told me is your name.

* (give the person a bottle of tequila) Drink this, then call me when you’re ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment